Автор Тема: не найден Computer Management.ink  (Прочитано 975 раз)

Онлайн Triangle

• Модераторы
  • Олдфаг
  • Рейтинг: 48
не найден Computer Management.ink
« : 12 сентября 2017, 12:00:26 »
Windows Cannot Find Computer Management.lnk
In Windows 7 right clicking Computer in the Start Menu or in Windows Explorer opens a context menu with a Manage option which will launch the Computer Management program. Clicking the Manage option starts a program named CompMgmtLauncher.exe which in turn will start a link located in the Start Menu. I’m sure this works for most users. If you are like me and like to organize the Start Menu you will find that moving the Computer Management link from the expected location in the Start menu causes the link in the context menu to no longer work. I received this message which was rather confusing. Broken Computer Management link Error message It took some time but I found a simple solution(I found it Here). Using the Regedit.exe program the Manage item in the Computer context menu can be changed to open the Computer Management program without relying on a link in the Start Menu.

Start the Regedit.exe program and change the registry key
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\shell\Manage\command

%SystemRoot%\System32\CompMgmtLauncher.exe

To:
%SystemRoot%\System32\mmc.exe compmgmt.msc

В 8.1 всё то же самое.
Тетрис научил нас жизненно важному пониманию, успехи исчезают, ошибки накапливаются.